(keitai-l) Re: Vodafone Block Nokia ?

From: Ken Chang <carigate_at_yahoo.com>
Date: 07/27/05
DoCoMo used to have bad times, before the take-off of i-mode and
after the launch of 3G FOMA service.  au/KDDI used to have bad times
when switching to the CDMA network, and they languished behind others
at the beginning of the wireless Internet age.

though we're swimming into unknown waters of flat rate, MNP, WiMAX,
and Vodafone.jp is having a bad time now, I believe there are good
chances for the Starwalker to kick back into life and strike back.
whether that will be under Vodafone or not is another question
(maybe Koreans/SB?).

http://www.yahoo.com/r/hs