(keitai-l) Re: DoCoMo FOMA WLAN

From: Curt Sampson <cjs_at_cynic.net>
Date: 07/28/05
On Wed, 27 Jul 2005, Marat Sharipov wrote:

> Can you pls give me some info on DoCoMo WiFi phones
> (N900iL, M1000, any other?). Do they work on free
> public hotspots or restricted only to NTT's? And is it
> possible to use third party VoIP software on them?

I'm not familiar with the M1000, but my understading of the N900iL is
that it can be used only with a special Docomo PBX, and cannot be used
at all from public hotspots. (One can easily see the reasons for this.)
It's only for corporate use, not consumer.

cjs
--
Curt Sampson  <cjs@cynic.net>   +81 90 7737 2974

***   Contribute to the Keitai Developers' Wiki!   ***
***           http://www.keitai-dev.net/           ***