(keitai-l) Re: AU Phones, Cookies and SSL

From: Curt Sampson <cjs_at_cynic.net>
Date: 08/12/05
On Fri, 12 Aug 2005, marcus saw wrote:

> You asked which browser this has worked for me on. I have verified
> this type of session handling over SSL on the following Japanese
> keitai browser versions ( not the full list ): DoCoMo/1.0...

You must have been getting the session key from the client in some form
other than cookies, since DoCoMo never returns cookies. If you read my
post carefully, I was talking explicitly about the case of AU phones not
doing proper cookie handling across an http->https redirect.

cjs
--
Curt Sampson  <cjs@cynic.net>   +81 90 7737 2974

***   Contribute to the Keitai Developers' Wiki!   ***
***           http://www.keitai-dev.net/           ***