(keitai-l) Doja CLDC versions

From: Peter <peter_at_wiz.com.br>
Date: 08/17/05
Hi everyone,

    this is my first time posting here. I'm a developer in Brazil
currently working on a game for Doja 3.5/4.0, but I'm having troubles to
find information on which CLDC version should I use. According to
http://www-128.ibm.com/developerworks/java/library/wi-doja/?ca=drs- ,
CLDC 1.1 is optional in Doja 2.5 and required on Doja 4.0, but what
about Doja 3.5? Does it use CLDC 1.0 or 1.1?
    The game runs fine with CLDC 1.1 on Doja 4.0 emulator, but the 3.5
emulator isn't working with floats. Since I don't have a Doja 3.5 device
in hands, it's hard to know if this is an emulator problem, or if Doja
3.5 doesn't support CLDC 1.1. I've looked for this information in a lot
of places, but couldn't find a precise information.

any help will be highly appreciated!

Peter