(keitai-l) Re: Doja CLDC versions

From: Claus Hoefele <claus.hoefele_at_gmail.com>
Date: 08/18/05
Hi Peter,

DoJa 3.5 uses CLDC 1.0.

There is a section in the (Japanese) Development Guide for DoJa 4.0,
page 42, that talks about the ConfigurationVer property in the ADF. It
mentiones that CLDC 1.0 is supported up to DoJa 3.5 and CLDC 1.1 for
DoJa 4.0. I also had a look at the D900i and SH900i and they both
report "CLDC-1.0" and "DoCoMoProfile-3.5" in System.getProperty().

CU,
Claus