(keitai-l) Auto-Login for Vodafone Phones

From: Curt Sampson <cjs_at_cynic.net>
Date: 10/07/05
I'm trying to figure out how to do an easy login (i.e., the user doesn't
have to type a name and password) on a non-official site across the
various phones. AU is easy; we can store the information in a cookie
in the handset, just as one does for PC browsers. For Docomo, we can
use the handset ID (by adding the "utn" attribute to the <form> tag).

However, I'm at a bit of a loss as to what to do about J-Phone/Vodafone.
Does anybody have any ideas?

cjs
--
Curt Sampson  <cjs_at_cynic.net>   +81 90 7737 2974   http://www.NetBSD.org
      Make up enjoying your city life...produced by BIC CAMERA