(keitai-l) Re: Audio Streaming?

From: Arnold P. Siboro <asiboro_at_maltech.jp>
Date: 11/10/05
FOMA movie packet streaming are MPEG4 streaming.
64K circuitswitched video is 3G-324M video that is also used for video
phone between users. I think it is not always true that people don't
like it. Without packethodai (unlimited packet) subscription, 64K
circuit switched video is in fact cheaper. And besides, 64K video is
unlimited in length, while MPEG4 streaming is limited to very short
movie.

BTW, anyone know how DoCoMo handles connections from FOMA handsets to
this 3G-324M video service? AFAIK there is no limitation on the number
of handsets connecting, which is rather unbelievable to me considering
that it is a circuitswitched connection.