(keitai-l) WillCom and Opera

From: Shannon Jacobs <shanen_at_gmx.co.uk>
Date: 12/07/05
Not sure about elsewhere, but I've had Opera on my WillCom phone (a Kyocera)
for a long time. It isn't PocketPC, but I will gladly go out of my way to
avoid Microsoft where possible. Overall, it really isn't that great for
several reasons. One is that WillCom's network is pretty slow. Another is
that looking at normal webpages with the small screen panning around is
quite awkward. However, the big annoyance is that WillCom is not in the
cabal that controls the bulk of the Japanese cellular phone market, and the
result is that many sites specifically refuse to support WillCom phones and
email addresses.