(keitai-l) Re: IApplication Auto Upgradation.

From: Neale Rudd <neale_at_metawerx.net>
Date: 02/28/06
Hi Rajat,

This should be fairly simple, because the DoJa apps can pull data files
or other http data from the server.  You can connect to a server side
application (or even a static page) on the server which returns the
current version number, compare it in the doja app, then call the
upgrade function if necessary.

Hope that helps,
Best Regards,
Neale Rudd