(keitai-l) Re: Help pls: Drop down menus for AU and Vodafone

From: Curt Sampson <cjs_at_cynic.net>
Date: 03/13/06
On Fri, 10 Mar 2006, Aaron Anderson wrote:

> I have a page that contains a drop-down menu. It works perfectly in
> i-mode (504iS model), but the drop-down menu is static in AU and
> Vodafone - it doesn't "drop down". How do I get the drop down menu to
> function (drop down) in AU and Vodafone?
> I suspect the problem is related to the fact that I am only using
> cHTML 1.0! Would re-doing the page in XHTML Basic solve my problem
> with AU and Vodafone?

I had no problem getting the same code for drop-down menus working
across all three systems. Pop over to mobile.tabemo.com and have a
look at the code there, and see if you can figure out what's different
between it and your code. (You'll have to register to get to pages with
drop-down menus; the preferred area selection is probably the best thing
to look at.)

cjs
--
Curt Sampson  <cjs@cynic.net>   +81 90 7737 2974

***   Contribute to the Keitai Developers' Wiki!   ***
***           http://www.keitai-dev.net/           ***