(keitai-l) Re: nodrawhack

From: Neale Rudd <neale_at_metawerx.net>
Date: 07/04/06
Hi,

Just wanted to let everyone know I found the problem
with the "nodrawhack" coming up on some VodaFones.

It has been a bit slow to test it, as I'm developing this
site remotely from Australia, but it seems that having
a blank first item in a select tag  causes this.

eg:
<select>
<option value="">&nbsp;</option>
<option value="1">Toyota</option>
</select>

If this code is used, the select shows the first item as
"nodrawhack".

Hope that helps if anyone else runs into the same issue.

I found some articles on it on google (all in Japanese),
but they mainly people complaining on their blogs that
certain dating-sites were displaying this issue, rather
than a solution.

Best Regards,
Neale