(keitai-l) Re: KDDI_OS

From: Nick May <nick_at_kyushu.com>
Date: 07/25/06
I am a bit confused about where the OS stops and the middleware
starts...
BREW can't do the whole OS thing itself - can it... (?)

So we are still talking about BREW on top of some sort of (optimized
for BREW) OS..?

Or is the whole "middleware/OS" distinction so blurred as to be
meaningless.

A naive question I am sure  -but is BREW comparable to S60, or
comparable to the underlying Symbian OS?

Nick