(keitai-l) Re: SoftBank X01HT

From: Gareth Edwards <aragoto_at_dottocomu.com>
Date: 11/08/06
I may be missing something in the explanation, but I don't believe
the installation of third-party apps is blocked. It isn't on DoCoMo's
comparable version of the handset, and somehow it seems implausible
to me that another provider would be more draconian.

I would think it will sync perfectly well with Macs if you use
MissingSync for Windows Mobile.

And I will vouch for the fact that (as someone who uses nothing other
than Mac OSX otherwise) Windows Mobile is a decent operating system.
("Micro$oft"? Please. Brings back memories of the "Internet
Exploiter" animated GIFs.)

I will refrain from commenting on the quality of Softbank's network,
and its pricing plans.