(keitai-l) Re: SoftBank X01HT

From: Andrew Hamilton <ahamilton_at_emissary.co.jp>
Date: 11/30/06
> Wonder what happens when people go in with their flashed handsets? Softbank
> tells 'em to get lost? Or re-flashes them?!

Well, you can actually reflash it yourself if you like, so hopefully anybody whose handset I've flashed will be smart enough to ask me to do it instead of Softbank.... :-)

I am planning to install the upgrade today and report back my findings -- suspect as someone mentioned, it will just be a different password/username for the access point.

Truthfully, you can still have this phone in English just by copying the EXTROM from Softbank onto an English ROM...  Suspect that won't change.  I am curious to see if this new ROM addresses any other issues...

 - awh