(keitai-l) Re: question regarding SSL and mobiles

From: Kris Honeycutt <k-honeycutt_at_nccmortgage.co.jp>
Date: 12/19/06
Thanks all.
According to the carrier sites, the GeoTrust cert "should" be
recognized, but I believe it is an issue of it having been issued from
GeoTrust in the US and not GeoTrust Japan. Awaiting a response from GT
to see if that is correct.

I tested a few sites using the GeoTrust Japan certs on the same mobile
handsets and did not run into the same issue, so I believe the above is
the problem or there is an error in the server config...although my
hosting provider has not been much help...

Thanks again,
Kris