(keitai-l) Emobile

From: Gavin Brock <gavin_at_brock-family.org>
Date: 02/21/07
Been quiet around here. Did you all fall asleep - or did I get kicked
of the list?

Anyway, anyone have any views on the new Emobile first offerings?

	Emobile to launch world's 1st fixed-rate broadband wireless services
	http://www.japantoday.com/jp/news/399532

Quote:

> The new handset can download data at a rate up to 3.6 megabits per
> second. The monthly fixed-rate basic charge is 5,980 yen, while a
> two-year contract comes to 39,800 yen, which includes the price of
> the handset.

Looks like only handset to start with is yet another Sharp Windows
Mobile device - and some data cards.

Anyone know if they are gonna do any other hand sets? (With bluetooth
modems?) The web site is still a bit sparse:

	http://www.emobile.jp/en/

Cheers,

Gavin