(keitai-l) Re: Reengineering Blyk's Business Model - Ad-funded MVNOs in Japan?

From: John Whelan <john.whelan_at_alatto.com>
Date: 01/29/08
Great article Jan-san!
Ad funded is the way forward fro mobile in the US at least and probably
Europe. Look at TV for gawdsake.

Anyway you might be interested in an ad funded messaging case study in
Europe. Check out
http://www.xeritel.com/page10.php on a patented system where users are
getting free texts in Ireland in exchange for ads embedded in the SMS from
Domino's pizza.

John