(keitai-l) Blogging software for Japanese Keitai viewing

From: Tracey Northcott <tracey_at_enfour.com>
Date: 01/31/08
Interesting question from a friend.

He wants to update his blogging CMS software to one that will enable
his content to be viewed on Japanese keitais.  His blog is mainly used
as a work tool to keep his clients up to date with his business -
Education.  So the blog is not very heavy on graphics etc.

This is something I should know as a Keitai girl and a mo-blogger but
I have never really wanted my blog to be viewed on keitai.

This is tricky due to the wonderful and challenging differences in
browsers here.  I am guessing that he is only interested in
compatibility with mass market keitais and not the esoteric ones.  But
certainly the most important thing is ease of use.

Any suggestions on a suitable package?  Am not sure what packages have
modules for keitai viewing.

Cheers,
Tracey
http://tangotown.jp

P.s.  Am still plugging away with TangoTown.  This is now bigger and
better than ever. Added 50 languages to a multilingual engine with
multimedia functionality.  More cool stuff coming.

"Have you had your daily Tango today?"