(keitai-l) Re: iPhone on DoCoMo

From: <canuck.in.japan_at_gmail.com>
Date: 06/24/08
Hi Patrick,

That news is good to hear. I suspected a DoCoMo/iPhone deal might be in
works. If you could post your message on the following iphoneinjapan.com
site, I'm sure it will generate a LOT of interest.
Let's hope we hear an official announcement soon.

I created a thread titled "DoCoMo still "interested" in iPhone" a few
days ago.
http://www.iphoneinjapan.com/

Dan Burgess
canuck.in.japan@gmail.com