(keitai-l) Re: keitai-l user email addresses being posted online unmunged

From: Kyle Barrow <kyle_at_pukupi.com>
Date: 07/15/08
Still no word from the list administrator on this but there is no
direct link to any mbox message on http://www.appelsiini.net/keitai-l/archives/
  but for what ever reason Google has found and crawled the list mboxes.

On Jul 15, 2008, at 13:51, Greg Conquest wrote:
> The only place I can find my email address is at
> http://www.appelsiini.net/keitai-l/archives/mbox/keitai-l.2008-06
> I was not on a SPAM list before now -- if that page has been scanned
> yet!

These days my level of spam seems more dependent on my address being
pulled from a corespondent with a compromised system.

Kyle