(keitai-l) Re: keitai-l user email addresses being posted online unmunged

From: Nick May <nick_at_cogitoltd.com>
Date: 07/15/08
Did google crawl the mbox before the link was posted to keitai l or after?

I don't think the locked door analogy really holds up - unless one can come up with an extension to cover baysian filtering of thieves

Additionally in the one case I am being given something I don't  want and in the other something is being taken from me

Nick

http://iphone.diddlefinger.com

Cogito Ltd
Fukuoka, Japan.