(keitai-l) Re: DoCoMo portal?

From: Mika Tuupola <tuupola_at_appelsiini.net>
Date: 04/11/00
On Mon, 10 Apr 2000, Mike Neil wrote:

> I'd be very interested in this list.  If you don't post it, could you
> send them to me.

	I'm quite sure there is interest in the links so it should not
	be wasted time to put up some kind of "recent keitai news"
	page. My schedual wont allow me to finish it before next week,
	but I'll collect the links to one text file (they are quite
	scattered around at the moment and put it online during this week
	(hopefully tomorrow).

	Andrea seems to have magic touch of finding the most interesting
	articles from the net (like the "NTT DoCoMo's i-mode a Useful Tool
	for Capturing Customers" -article :)

--
Mika Tuupola                      http://www.appelsiini.net/~tuupola/