(keitai-l) Re: DoCoMo portal?

From: Andrea Hoffmann <andrea_at_girigiri.co.jp>
Date: 04/11/00
Hi Mike, hi all,

> Andrea seems to have magic touch of finding the most
> interesting articles from the net (like the "NTT DoCoMo's
> i-mode a Useful Tool for Capturing Customers" -article :)

:-)

When searching for something, I used to make contests with a
journalist coworker at the editors office of a daily newspaper
in Germany where he would rush to the printed archive of the
newspaper company while I simply fired up my browser and searched
the net.

In 95 percent of all cases I (or better: the net) would win by
finding the necessary info faster...

Mata ne,
Andrea
--
Andrea Hoffmann -- Wireless Product Development
andrea_at_girigiri.co.jp   ---   http://www.girigiri.co.jp/