(keitai-l) Re: DoCoMo portal?

From: Renfield Kuroda <Renfield.Kuroda_at_msdw.com>
Date: 04/11/00
None whatsoever. Well that's not true, actually. You just need more pull over
him than he has over you. Think: are you so big/important the NTT DoCoMo simply
MUST have you on their I-Menu? Is I-Mode just a complete failure without your
contents?

Keep in mind, however, according to Natsuno I-Mode already has "every kind of
contents you'd ever need" (a direct quote) so convincing him to get on the
I-Menu is harder than ever -- they already have tons of content and almost 6
million users.

r e n

--
ascii: r e n f i e l d
octal: \162 \145 \156 \146 \151 \145 \154 \144