(keitai-l) Re: i-Mode pics

From: Renfield Kuroda <Renfield.Kuroda_at_msdw.com>
Date: 04/13/00
Srinivas Nimmagada wrote:

> Hello,
> Does anyone have any experience with sending or receiving pictures on imode
> i-mode.
> Do you know the file size limit, download speed, is it just a hassle?

Filesize limit is 5k per page, so an image of about 4k is usually ok. Also there
are limits on size and color depth depending on what handset you use to view.
Handsets are b/w, 4-level gray, or 256 color. Some dither, some don't. Some
automatically squish images to fit on screen (and distort) and some don't.

r e n

--
ascii: r e n f i e l d
octal: \162 \145 \156 \146 \151 \145 \154 \144