(keitai-l) Third party billing

From: dsomers <dsomers_at_j-com.co.jp>
Date: 04/13/00
Hi Srini,
I work for a company called Japan Communications Inc.
We offer third party billing services for all the carriers as well as
offering the possibility of discriminatory data pricing for i-Mode and EZ
Web Users, etc.
We are also offering a platform/framework for B2B ASP providers to go
Mobile.
Here is the company URL: www.j-com.co.jp