(keitai-l) Re: i-Mode docs?

From: <JBAERNYC_at_aol.com>
Date: 04/13/00
In a message dated 4/13/00 12:17:49 AM !!!First Boot!!!, dmg@autotelic.com
writes:

<< I'm working on it. I'm really busy with starting my own company at the
 moment, so all it's got is a list of icon characters you can use a and a bit
 of information about GIF images. It's not complete yet, but you may want to
 check in on it now and again, because I intend to get cracking on it from
 Monday onwards after I've finshed some legal work.
 http://www.autotelic.com/i-mode/index.html >>

Thanks for the info, as for development though, are there any
emulator/simulators that run on i-Mode code like what comes with UP.SDK from
Phone.com?  Have people been testing via phone only?  Is there a development
program somewhere from one of the companies making i-Mode phones?  Id also
like to get a better understanding on how i-Mode works, are there any FAQs or
a "history" of i-Mode anywhere?

Thanks!

- Jon