(keitai-l) Re: popular i-mode sites

From: Renfield Kuroda <Renfield.Kuroda_at_msdw.com>
Date: 04/25/00
In reality there is one and only one requirement to becoming an official site:
Natsuno, head of NTT DoCoMo Gateway Business Development, must be convinced of
your worthiness.

That's it. However, DOING that is non-trivial.

r e n

--
ascii: r e n f i e l d
octal: \162 \145 \156 \146 \151 \145 \154 \144