(keitai-l) Re: market demographics

From: Nina Young <nina.young_at_jup.com>
Date: 04/26/00
Hey,

I contacted NTTDoCoMo, and they wouldn't give out any demographic info
on i-mode. I did read somewhere, and I'll try to find it, that 30% of
users were in their 20's- and 20% were in their 30's..

I think its safest  to say that "highest percentage of i-mode users are
under 30"

--
ÉjÅ[ÉiÅ@ÉÑÉìÉO
ÉWÉÖÉsÉ^Å[ÅEÉRÉ~ÉÖÉjÉPÅ[ÉVÉáÉìÉY