(keitai-l) results from adult-imode

From: Srinivas Nimmagada <nimma_at_svwh.net>
Date: 04/27/00
Hello all,
One week log  results indicate over 10,000 page views with  from the
viral marketing attempt. I am estimating that 400 people have visited
the sits to generate the total pagevies of a little over 10,000.

However only 12 people so far have used the "send email to a friend
function"
indicating a very strong  reluctance to having junk mail especially in
your mobile device. Ofcourse this is obvious to most of us but there are
many new users
on the web and i-mode and they will fall prey to websites that will spam
them.

 The web page i created however is just a gimmick and has no concievable
value
but then again I guess it does not compare to "hello kitty" which seems
to be quite popular.

The point i want to express is that a marketing campaign such as
Paypal.com can be wildly succesful on imode. If anyone wishes to
brainstorm such ideas my inbox is always open.

Thanks to every one who helped me debug the page .
gambate-ne!

Srini