(keitai-l) Re: questions about mobile commerce in japan

From: a.goh <youme_at_best.com>
Date: 05/03/00
Hi,

Didn't see the topic in the list archive, but here's the link to the survey
ICR (anNTT affiliate) released on April 11. The survey covers i-mode users
only (6,960 of them), but should answer some of your questions.

It's in Japanese. Can someone working during GW translate? :-)

http://www.commerce.or.jp/release/release_000411.html

a.goh
go@arcjapan.com