(keitai-l) Re: Invitation to join iMode_group

From: Karl H. Hahne <kh_at_ow-jp.com>
Date: 05/25/00
At 10:17 00/05/25 +0000, you wrote:

>Hello,
>
>This is an invitation to join the iMode_group group, an email group
>that I moderate at eGroups, a free, easy-to-use email group service.
>By joining this group, you'll be able to easily send messages to
>fellow group members using just one email address. eGroups
>also makes it easy to store photos and files, coordinate events
>and more.
>
>Here's my introductory message for you:
>
>Hi all,
>
>I'm the host of a discussion group on the topic of iMode technical aspect
and business aspect at eGroups.com. I'd like to invite every one on the
KEITAI-L@appelsiini.net because I feel that we can share really valuable
information about mobile Internet in Japan. Currently, we have about 100
members from all over the World.

>I hope to exchange emails with everyone soon.
>
>Regards,
>
>Punnamas Vichitkulwongsa
>iJapan.com KK
>VP Wireless Content and Services
>Anzai Bldg 4F, 1-1-12 Hatagaya
>Shibuya-ku, Tokyo 150-0072
>T: +81 3 5354-3521
>F: +81 3 5354 3522

>TO JOIN THIS GROUP, simply choose ONE of these 2 options:

>-OR-
>
>2) Go to our site at
>   http://www.egroups.com/invite/iMode_group
>   and click the "JOIN" button
>

>If you do not wish to join the iMode_group group, just ignore
>this invitation.
>
>Regards,
>
>Moderator, iMode_group
>

>SPECIAL NOTE FROM eGroups:  Because eGroups values your privacy,
>it is a violation of our service rules for moderators to add subscribers
>to a group against their wishes. If you feel this has happened, please
>notify us at abuse@egroups.com

Karl Hahne, ONEWORLD, Inc.
3-3-2 Higashi Azabu, Minato-ku, Tokyo, Japan 106-0044
Tel: ++81-3-5545-7391   Fax: ++81-3-5545-7397
Email: kh_at_ow-jp.com      URL: http://www.ow-jp.com