(keitai-l) Re: Invitation to join iMode_group

From: Mika Tuupola <tuupola_at_appelsiini.net>
Date: 05/26/00
On 25 May 2000, iMode_group Moderator wrote:

> If you do not wish to join the iMode_group group, just ignore
> this invitation.

	I find this especially bad netiquette. I dont like
	people spamming mailinglists. It is ok when a subscriber
	of a list advertises something he/she has done but this
	comes from outside of the mailinglist. I dont like it
	especially when	it comes from from places like egroup.com
	which has  atleast questionable reputation of hijacking
	mailinglists by adding their own subscription mechanism
	and rerouting mails through them so to new subscribers it seems
	the list is at egroups.com (this is why I have the legal
	disclaimer about 3rd party archiving and subscription
	mechanisms).

	Ok. I might be in bad mood since I broke some bones from my
	left arm yesterday and I have to type by one hand. But I
	really find this irritating and I hope you users wont get
	to be target of these kind of mails again.

--
Mika Tuupola                      http://www.appelsiini.net/~tuupola/