(keitai-l) Re: Nokia NM502i

From: Jonathan W. Anderson <jon_anderson_at_bmcmedia.com>
Date: 06/06/00
I wonder if this has just happened to me?

It wasn't for an NM502i, but for a new N502i.  I had just bought
a N208 and wanted to exchange it for a N502i at the NTT DoCoMo
in Kichijoji.  (I had gone in to see if they had any NM502i available)

However, since I had bought the N208 within the past month, NTT
DoCoMo wanted to charge me 40,000!  If I had used the phone for
more than a month, the price would drop to around 15,000.  Needless
to say, I didn't do this.  And I doubt I will ever visit a DoCoMo shop
again.

Jon