(keitai-l) Re: Free drinks for mobile developers & query

From: <NYoung_at_jup.com>
Date: 06/22/00
A little bit more detail..

I had spoken to Tsutaya and they said that users making purchases through
their site had to input their credit card number or select some other means
for payment..and that DoCoMo received no share.

I will look over my NTT notes to confirm.

Nina

Research Associate, Japan Service
Jupiter Communications
627 Broadway