(keitai-l) Re: Administrivia

From: Panu Mustonen <panu.mustonen_at_springtoys.com>
Date: 06/22/00
Hi,
Have to be frank! This is the first time I runned to this group, and have to say excellent! When I founded SpringToys 6 months ago, I saw 3 platforms in the future; Palm OS, Epoc and I-mode. Of course we all have now seen the Java running from the darkness and getting ready to take the markets (Sun Microsystems boat trips rules!).

I-mode for SpringToys is a very natural platform. I do not say it is advanced in tech, but the culture and business models work. Japan for game developer has and is always a very frigthfull place, that's why we have some great co-op cooking there just because we love challenges.

Cheers,
Panu

Mr. Panu Mustonen
CEO