(keitai-l) Re: Java enabled P209iS

From: Guillaume Desmartin <g.desmartin_at_wstadium.com>
Date: 09/07/00
Hi,

Iam working in WStadium. We are developing sports games for mobile devices.
We are very interested in Java development.
If these guys from Panasonic are looking for developers, here we are.
We are working on MIDP, iDEN and all the embedded JAva stufs.
Could give me more info or create the connection ?

BR

Guillaume Desmartin
WStadium SA