(keitai-l) Re: i-mode technical faq

From: Newman, Mark <mark.newman_at_informa.com>
Date: 09/08/00
If anyone's interested, the publishing company I work for (Informa Telecoms
Group) has just published a report called Lessons from i-mode. Check it out
on telecoms.com/imode.

 	[excessive quoting removed]

This is an Email from the Informa Group. Its contents are confidential to the intended recipient at the Email address to which it has been addressed. It may not be disclosed to or used by anyone other than this addressee, nor may it be copied in any way. If received in error please contact The Informa Group on 020-7637-4383 (UK) or +44-20-7637-4383 (International) quoting the name of the sender and the addressee, then delete it from your system. Please note that neither The Informa Group nor the sender accepts any responsibility for viruses and it is your responsibility to scan attachments (if any)