(keitai-l) Re: earphone mics

From: Jimmy Liew <jimmy_at_mconverge.com>
Date: 10/01/00
Dear all,
Does anyone know of any leading wireless internet phone/PDA companies focusing on
financial applications in Japan?
Also, any good financial apps out there, more than just financial news or enter
stock code and get price etc...?

Finally, what do you think about my back of the envelope computations for wireless
revenues for i-mode:
(1) ARPU per month for voice and IDD: US$25
(2) ARPU per month for SMS: US$2
(3) ARPU per month for data downloads: US$10

ARPU: Average revenue per user

Is this believable? Any comments... Anyone know what the ARPU breakdown for i-mode,
other operators in Japan?

-JKL