(keitai-l) server cache, phone cache?

From: M. David <davidm1_at_hotmail.com>
Date: 10/03/00
Over the weekend, my site had so much traffic, I crashed my hosting
companies server... - and got booted off...
They replaced my pages with a standard error message.

I changed hosts, and transfered the domain, which is fine on the 'net, but
my imode phone keeps displaying the error message- and is loading it too
fast.

Does the phone have a cache?
I think the message is cached on the docomo server because even pages which
don't exist give me the same error message- which it definitely shouldn't.

Anyone know who to contact at docomo to have the cached pages removed?

David

PS, please see if my site is viewable on your imode-jsky phones
ikaiwa.com