(keitai-l) iua class

From: Mika Tuupola <tuupola_at_appelsiini.net>
Date: 10/06/00
	Ok. It wasn't the begining of this week but atleast I kept
	my promise to have the first version available this week ;)

	I wrote a quick PHP class for identifying between different
	i-mode handsets and returning some data (image dimensions,
	text dimensions and colour support being the most usefull)
	on them. You can find it at:

		http://www.appelsiini.net/keitai-l/code/iua/

	.phps is for viewing the source, .txt is for downloading
	it (you need to rename it back to .php). There is also
	really rudimentary example how to use it. Will write
	an example page which detects your i-mode handset during
	the weekend. The code itself is pretty straightforward and has
	comments on most important parts.

	It misses info on P821i and N821i handsets. Anyone who
	can provide the info let me know.

	I must stress that it really is first version. Most
	of the errorhandling is still missing and there might be
	some other pecularities (?) which I will rewrite after
	reading through the code second time.

        Now it only handles i-mode phones. I am also considering whether
 	to do different classes for different phones (j-phone for example)
	and helper methods (textwrap etc) or include them in one big class
	(suggestions welcome).

	There will most probably be some changes in the near future.
	Nothing major though.

	All suggestions welcome.

--
Mika Tuupola                      http://www.appelsiini.net/~tuupola/