(keitai-l) Re: Handset info needed

From: EMW <Joran.Roslund_at_emw.ericsson.se>
Date: 10/06/00
Hi,

Actually, I don't have much data on the new Ericsson i-mode phone.
It's supposed to be an i-mode-enabled PDC version of the T28 model for
GSM. There is an IR interface add-on sold seperately to the
T28, but I have no idea whether the i-mode phone will support this
type of add-on.

Joran

http://www.upside.com/texis/mvm/news/wire?id=39d05e8812

Joran Roslund, PhD