(keitai-l) Introduction and some questions.

From: PJ McKenna <pj.mckenna_at_datalex.ie>
Date: 10/06/00
Folks,
  My name is P.J. Mc Kenna. I develop WAP products for Datalex.
(www.datalex.com)
  My main purpose for joining this list is to keep up to date about the
wireless world outside WAP.

 I have to admit to not fully understanding imode's billing system (does
it/doesn't it allow automatic user identification, how?) but perhaps some
more faq- and archive-reading would help.

-P.J. Mc Kenna

PS. There is a guy calling himself Thomas D'Dowd on this list. I suspect it
was he who

[list moderator comment: PJ. You never finished your sentence but yes, I
guess I'm an old class mate of yours and I'll reply to you separately :-)]

NO CARRIER