(keitai-l) Re: defining feature

From: Renfield Kuroda <Renfield.Kuroda_at_msdw.com>
Date: 10/18/00
First of all, you're trying to send a cleartext password, which is a bit
silly. And why does it have to go before the domain name of the site?
Why not go to the domain and deal with it there.
For even a modicum of security, binhex it or rot13 it or something and pass
it in like:

https://website.com/[name][passwd]/somepage.html

or something...?

r e n

--
ascii: r e n f i e l d
octal: \162 \145 \156 \146 \151 \145 \154 \144

-- Type: application/x-pkcs7-signature
-- File: smime.p7s
-- Desc: S/MIME Cryptographic Signature