(keitai-l) Re: defining feature

From: Eric Hildum <Eric_Hildum_at_itochu.net>
Date: 10/18/00
If I remember correctly, the URL specification explicitly bans what you are
trying to do because of the security issues. The username:password form only
works with ftp and some other protocols, not http. You need to check the RFC
dealing with URLs and URIs to see what you can and cannot do.

Eric Hildum