(keitai-l) Re: L-mode

From: Andrew Shuttleworth <ashuttleworth_at_sdlintl.com>
Date: 10/25/00
Tracey Northcott
> As a Psion user :-) I regularly make use of the IR port my NM502i to
> send/receive emails with a proper keyboard,

That's great. What model is that the Revo or the 5? What's the web surfing
like on the Psion?

> There are no other DoCoMo phones with IR port!!!  Please correct me if I
> am mistaken as I wish there were other phones available here with this
> capacity.

Well I don't have a definitive list but I know the P502i does (as long as
I'm using the term IR 'port' correctly). I'm not sure how useful it is
though - perhaps you can only IR Kiss with other P502i 's. I can receive
information from this phone with the Nokia but can't send anything to it.

Anyway - will IR not be redundant once Bluetooth gets establised?

Andrew