(keitai-l) Re: mp3 to keitai?

From: Sean Bennett <sean_at_nnet.ad.jp>
Date: 10/26/00
Both H" and AU are introducing new handsets next month with music
capability.

The H" uses a Sanyo unit features a "Keitai de Music" (how's that for a
multinational handle; Japanese, French, and English in 3 words), though it
is technically a PHS device.
http://www.nikkeibp.asiabiztech.com/wcs/frm/leaf?CID=onair/asabt/moren/11347
4

The AU unit is a Sony handset;
http://pcweb.mycom.co.jp/news/2000/09/25/17.html ; it will have a memory
stick slot, as well as digital/optical input from CD/MD sources, as well as
ATRAC3 recording capability.   I believe the same unit will be introduced by
Docomo as the SO502iWM.

Sean.
--
Nnet Co. Ltd.