(keitai-l) Re: Missing E-mails

From: Kenneth G. Mages <kmages_at_prodigy.net>
Date: 10/26/00
Greetings all.  I find this list the most informative of all that I belong
too.  Our mail server crashed and I lost my threads from 9/20 to 10/13.  If
any of you kind folks could zip up those threads and email them to me at
kmages@prodigy.net I would be grateful.

How about downloading MP3 files to a "non-PC" device and transferring them
to the phone?  A colleague and I have patents pending on a method to do this
that will empower the artists and still give end-users "free-music".

Ken Mages
CTO
Falcon's Wing Wireless
26 Broadway