(keitai-l) Re: iso-8859-1

From: Juergen Specht <js_at_anima.de>
Date: 10/29/00
"Karl ." wrote:
> Unfortunately I don't have an I-mode phone but If someone has one I would be
> really, really happy if you could try some swedish, dutch or german
> characters.
German characters like öÖäÄüÜ and ß don't work on I-Mode phones.
And I also think that 80% of the listmembers can not see the
right characters in this email, because they don't have the right
charset to see it. For example this char: Ü is a big U with two
dots on it.

Actually as a german I would say nobody misses these characters,
because in germany I-Mode has a total different meaning:
http://www.imode.de

:)

Juergen