(keitai-l) Re: WAP / i-mode Statistics (fwd)

From: Mika Tuupola <tuupola_at_appelsiini.net>
Date: 10/30/00
On Fri, 27 Oct 2000, Mika Tuupola wrote:

> 	Saw this on the wapgroup mailinglist. Though it might be
> 	of interest to keitai-l subscribers too.

	Due to many requests on the source of the i-mode stats I
	forwarded to KEITAI-L recently, I'll post the answer to
	the list too.

	The guy who originally posted the stat to the wapgroup
	mailinglist told that the original source of data was
	not mentioned, but he got the data from presentation
	file provided by Yellnet (a Japanese company working
	with NTT DoCoMo to supply i-mode content).

	Original thread can be found from here (long url, might break):

http://www.smartgroups.com/message/viewdiscussion.cfm?gid=21986&messageid=3417

--
Mika Tuupola                      http://www.appelsiini.net/~tuupola/